Alumni: “Brothers For All Time”
With alumni in all 50 states and multiple countries, there is a strong and growing network of Beta Sigs who have achieved some incredible things both in their professional careers and personal lives. From governors to business leaders, supreme court justices to pastors, and senators to great philanthropists, the men of Beta Sigma Psi lead a variety of careers while continuing to maintain a Christ-centered approach to their personal and family lives. Additionally, we are very fortunate to have had the strong support of each of our alumni chapters since our beginning days in 1925. This support has played a pivotal role in Beta Sigma Psi’s ability to continue to develop the next generation of Christian scholars and leaders that come through our chapters. We are extremely grateful for their support.
To access our Alumni Home, which includes access to the section of our website that is specifically designed for alumni of Beta Sigma Psi, log in or create an account using the link below.
If you have moved, changed contact information, or would just like to get back in touch with Beta Sigma Psi, please fill out this form.
If you would like to donate, follow the link below. Monetary contributions are always appreciated and can help support academic scholarships, housing initiatives, and more. If you have questions, please read our FAQ below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I refer a potential new member or legacy?
A: You can refer a potential new member or legacy on this page.
Q: How am I able to donate and support our undergraduate members?
A: Financial contributions to Beta Sigma Psi National Fraternity can be made at betasigmapsi.org/give
Online donations as well as mail-in information can be found on the given page.
Q: Are my donations tax deductible?
A: Contributions to the Beta Sigma Psi Educational Foundation are deductible to the extent allowed by law under Section 170 of the IRS code. This money is placed in an endowment which generates interest from a portfolio of investments. Interest earned is used to fund annual operations of Beta Sigma Psi as well as special projects. Donors are also able to designate their gifts towards special sub-funds that are set up for specific purposes (such as Academic Scholarships) or collegiate chapters.
Contributions to the Beta Sigma Psi Housing Foundation or the National body are not deductible. Even still, they go a long way towards helping provide for a higher quality collegiate experience for our undergraduate members.
More information about the Educational Foundation can be found here
Q: How else can I help our current undergraduate members?
A: There are a multitude of ways you can help. Below are some opportunities to get started:
– Visit our Serve page to see how you can volunteer your time and talents to help the next generation of Beta Sigs.
– Visit our Network page to alert current undergraduates of internships and other early career opportunities.
– Prayer is another way you can help – for our undergraduate members as well as your fellow alumni. You can do this generally, or visit our prayer requests page for specific requests for prayer.
– Finally, you can update your contact information so we can stay in touch with you about current events and opportunities to connect.
Q: How can I reconnect with brothers I went to school with, or connect with brothers in my new place of residence?
A: There are multiple resources here to help you get connected. Consider the following opportunities:
– Visit our Find a Brother page to help us get you back in contact with old friends.
– Check out our Alumni Groups page, where you can join or start an Alumni Group near your current residence.
– For updates on fraternity news, check out the Gold Rose.
– Keep your contact information up to date to ensure other brothers can get ahold of you as well. You can do so here.
If you were unable to find answers to your question(s), additional alumni-related questions can be directed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any donation-related questions, contact our Grants Director for the Beta Sigma Psi Educational Foundation at email@example.com.