Our Beloved Alumni
We are very fortunate to have had the strong support of each of our alumni chapters since our beginning days in 1925. Our alumni are what has made our chapters so successful. From their contributions during their collegiate days as active brothers that set the groundwork for future prosperity of the chapters, to their continued support with their talents, time, and resources, we just wouldn’t be the same without them. It is vital for the longevity of an organization to have their alum participate in the fraternity even after graduation and we cannot thank them enough for all that they do.
With over 8,000 alumni nationwide, we have a strong network of Beta Sigs who have achieved some incredible things both in their professional careers and personal lives. From governors, supreme court justices, senators and great philanthropists, we are proud of the men of Beta Sigma Psi. As our commitment to the fraternity is a life-long endeavor, the easiest and best way to support the fraternity is to give back in both time and monetary contributions for academic scholarships, housing initiatives, and more. If you have moved and are missing out on the news and local events please fill out the form on this page, or if you would like to donate, follow the link below.
If you have moved, changed contact information, or would just like to get back in touch with Beta Sigma Psi, please fill out this form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online donations as well as mail-in information can be found on the given page.
Contributions to the Beta Sigma Psi Housing Foundation or the National body are not deductible. Even still, they go a long way towards helping provide for a higher quality collegiate experience for our undergraduate members.
More information about the Educational Foundation can be found here
- Visit our Serve page to see how you can volunteer your time and talents to help the next generation of Beta Sigs.
- Visit our Network page to alert current undergraduates of internships and other early career opportunities.
- Prayer is another way you can help – for our undergraduate members as well as your fellow alumni. You can do this generally, or visit our prayer requests page for specific requests for prayer.
- Finally, you can update your contact information so we can stay in touch with you about current events and opportunities to connect.
- Visit our Find a Brother page to help us get you back in contact with old friends.
- Check out our Alumni Groups page, where you can join or start an Alumni Group near your current residence.
- Keep your contact information up to date to ensure other brothers can get ahold of you as well. You can do so here.
If you were unable to find answers to your question(s), additional alumni-related questions can be directed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, contact our Grants Director for the Beta Sigma Psi Educational Foundation at email@example.com